See a difference in your dog in 3 weeks or your money back*
We are so confident in the Pooch & Mutt range that we offer a 3 week money back guarantee.
Terms and Conditions / Claims Procedure:
1. All claims must be made directly by customers to Pooch and Mutt in writing to:
Pooch & Mutt, 2 Scout Lane, London, SW4 0LA
No claims will be recognised if presented by a stockist and/or agent on behalf of an end-user.
2. All claims must be accompanied by a letter of at least 100 words detailing; the weight and breed of the dog, the condition looking to be helped, the amount fed daily and confirmation that this is the first purchase of the product.
3. All claims must be accompanied by the empty packaging.
4. All claims must be accompanied a proof of purchase.
5. At the discretion of Pooch & Mutt the end-user may be offered:
a) A free pack of the product purchased to continue the trial. No future claim can be made after accepting a complimentary free pack.
b) A refund up to the amount of the recommend retail price (£9.99 for Bionic Biotic, £9.99 for Mobile Bones, £12.99 for Salmon Oil, £14.99 for Slimmin’ Tonic).
6. Allow 28 days for payment.
7. Only one claim may be made per household.
8. Pooch and Mutt reserves the right to cancel or amend this guarantee at any time.
9. Pooch and Mutt reserves the right to refuse any claim.
10. Guarantee only currently open to UK residents.
11. Pooch and Mutt LTD reserves the right to refuse a claim and/ or cancel the guarantee at any time.
12. Invalid or incomplete requests will not be honored and the customer will not receive notice to this effect.
13. Refund offer applies solely to individuals, not to businesses or sellers of Pooch & Mutt products.
14. In case of fraud Pooch & Mutt reserves the right to claim repayment of the amount paid along with compensation for any other damages.
15. Pooch & Mutt may at any time change these terms and conditions, so you should periodically visit this page to review the then current terms to which you are bound.
16. ALL claims must be accompanied by proof of purchase / online order number / phone order reference.
17. ALL claims must be accompanied by full daytime contact details.
18. ALL claims must be made within 6 months of the date of purchase.